Our line of Digital products includes Digital to Analog Converters, along with DISC and Network Players.
Pure DSD, Reference Digital to Analog converter with tube output stage
- Inspired by reference vinyl sound quality, the DSD-MR pleases with a very natural sonic character that is truly unique.
- Quadruple DSD processing rate, to the differential Class A tube output stage, the DSD-MR proves technology and refinement of the highest level.
Reference digital audio CD/SACD transport
- The DTR-MR is designed to work as a tandem with our top-line DSD-MR as well as the DSD-SR converters.
- Sends Pure DSD from SACD, as well I2S CD data to our DACS where it is further converted to DSD.
Pure DSD all-solid-state Digital to Analog converter with a MOSFET Class A output stage
- The DSD-SR is our Reference all-solid-state Digital to Analog converter.
- Just like our DSD-MR tube reference converter, the DSD-SR is inspired by vinyl sound quality, and it provides a comparable rich and spacious sonic character.