It is an all-hand-made boutique, designed and built with the best possible audio quality in mind for its price-range.
Just like the DSD-MR MK2 reference converter, the DSD-SR MK2 is inspired by vinyl sound quality, and it provides a comparable rich and spacious sonic character.
From the quadruple DSD processing rate, to the transformer-coupled Class A output stage, the DSD-SR MK2 offers a high level of technology advancement and refinement.
- Proprietary asynchronous USB input module accepting PCM rates up to 384kHz/32bit and up to DSD256.
- Proprietary PCM to DSD converter module with DSD128 and DSD256 capabilities, user selectable from the remote.
- S/PDIF digital input module accepting up to 192kHz/24bit PCM.
- All PCM rates from the digital sources are converted to DSD, prior to D/A conversion.
- Pure DSD Digital to Analog conversion module.
- Paralleled Flagship DAC devices working in Mono DSD-only mode and special Class-A operation we have developed.
- Attenuator offering a non-decimating volume control with a 0.5dB step.
- Ultra-low-jitter Femto Master Clocks.
- Proprietary DTR inputs intended for connecting our DTR-MR digital audio transport and DNP-SR network streamer.
- Class-A, transformer-coupled output stage featuring special Lundahl audio transformers with amorphous core and OFC windings.
- Zero Negative Feedback design output stage.
- No Op Amps on the signal path.
- No mechanical relays or switches on the signal path.
- Solid core Oxygen Free Copper internal signal wiring.
- Oversized Custom P-Core balanced main power transformer.
- High grade, specially selected rectifiers and passive components.
- Solid Copper wiring for power supply.
- FLD display with custom selectable Red, Blue or Green colors. Please specify when ordering.
- Microprocessor control memorizing last settings, including volume level for each input.
- Infrared Remote milled from solid aluminum blocks.
- Very solid all-aluminum, precision machined enclosure.
- 2-years warranty with an available 3-year warranty extension, with an online product registration.
Please visit https://aplhifi.com/regis
- Two S/PDIF Coaxial digital inputs.
- AES/EBU professional standard balanced digital input.
- Note! S/PDIF, AES/EBU and Optical accepting up to 192kHz/24bit PCM.
- USB input accepting up to 384kHz/32bit PCM, up to DSD128 in DoP format and up to DSD256 in NativeDSD format.
- Note! Both 44.1kHz and 48kHz base frequencies are accepted for DSD.
- Two Proprietary DTR inputs allowing connection to DTR-MR and DNP-SR.
- Single Ended RCA outputs. Output level 2.4V RMS.
- XLR outputs. Output level 2.4V + 2.4V RMS.
- Output impedance – approximately 150 Ohms, resistor limited.
- IEC power inlet with NCF technology by Furutech.
- 120V or 230V / 50-60Hz, factory pre-set.
- Other power input voltages available on request.
- 1A special ceramic fuse for main power transformer.
- W435 x H80 x D280 millimeters.
- Front panel width – 450 millimeters.
- Height with feet – 110 millimeters.
- 12kg unpacked.
- Infrared Remote Control.
- User Manual.
- Certificate of Authenticity.